Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolution and stuff


So, I guess this is my first blog of 2014. I'd first like to take a second and wish everyone a very happy new year! I'm sure this year is going to be fantastic :) 

Now, with a new year comes resolutions. I have a couple resolutions this year that I hope I can accomplish. My first is to get back to a healthier weight. With the stress of last semester, I made very poor diet and exercise choices and I have no one to blame but myself. I hate that I let myself get out of control but now I have a chance to regain focus and make better lifestyle choices. Next, I want to continue to grow as my own individual. With a little over a year left in college, I figure I eventually have to determine who I am and what I stand for. I've already started learning the kind of person I want to be but I figure there is always room for self discovery and improvement. Finally, I want to continue building friendships and relationships that will last beyond graduation. This last semester really showed me who will be there when I need them most and who isn't worth my time. For the people I value and appreciate, I'd like to spend more time with you this next year, getting to hangout and chill. Life is too short to waste time on people who aren't worth it. These are my resolutions and I hope I can make them happen :P 

Moving onto the stuff section. So, I'm super excited to let everyone know that I have two internship interviews over the next couple days. Both of them are overseas and each have their own unique characteristics. I'm hoping that one of them pans out so that I can complete my requirements for International Plan. After doing a study abroad with a focus on language, I would much rather do an intern/work abroad as opposed to doing another study abroad. Completely switching gears, I had to go shopping the other day for fabric and let me tell you, the JoAnns in Alpharetta is almost heaven. I could seriously spend several hours in there, they had so much stuff. I will go back there in the future for my crafting projects. 

I guess that is it for now. Thanks for reading and have a great day :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment